Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Greg Moody, Senior Pastor - Shekia Community Deliverance Church

To Whom It May Concern,

Hello, My name is Gregory Moody. I am Senior Pastor at Shekiah Deliverance Church in Conway, South Carolina, and a Recreation Leader with the city of Myrtle Beach. I'm sharing this letter on behalf of Jesse Jordan.

I have known Mr. Jordan for close to ten years and during that time Jesse and I have implemented and executed a number of programs geared toward area youth. Our very first encounter occured at Canal Street Recreation Center where I was Center Coordinator. Together we recaptured this community and enhanced the self esteem and self worth of a number of young friends. Many of them are in college or have chosen other positive alternatives for their lives.

Jesse is dedicated, ambitious and a man of integrity, but his ability to interact with people of all ages and different walks of life is by far his greatest asset as a professional.

I am truly appreciative of Mr. Jordan for the time he has dedicated to young people. Through our collaborative efforts we have impacted the lives of many in our community, both young and old, and am personally honored to recommend him for any task deemed approriate for his skills.

Sincerley Yours,

Gregory Moody
Senior Pastor, Shekiah Deliverance Church

No comments:

Post a Comment